Header Leaderboard 970×90

 
Subscribe

Join Us & Subscribe

Sign-up today and keep up with the latest news on WavePool Mag. Your information will be private and not shared with any third parties.

Posts Tagged ‘wavepool projects’

wave pool projects that will succeed

 |  News

Celebrating the latest round of wave pool project superstars

News

Our Surf Planner is Dead Wrong. Sorry. We have created the most comprehensive wave pool map on the planet with more than 100 projects listed. But it’s not accurate. Some listings are a decade old and spawned by nothing more than a $100 spend on renderings from a Fiverr art student then paired with empty investment return promises. It’s a

Our Surf Planner is Dead Wrong. Sorry. We have created the most comprehensive wave pool map on the planet with ...Continue ›


 |  News

Sound Off: Pro and Con for the Coral Mountain project

News

Before people took to making inflammatory statements in ALL CAPS on Twitter, there was the tradition of the letters to the editor where subscribers could submit their thoughts on any given subject. While 10% of the letters often came from Flat Earth enthusiasts and alien abductees, the other 90% were most often concerns about community projects (put a stop sign

Before people took to making inflammatory statements in ALL CAPS on Twitter, there was the tradition of the letters to ...Continue ›


swiss wave pool

 |  Latest, News

Surfing in Regensdorf is about to be a thing

Latest, News

Sebastian Bosson is building a surf spot for 50,000 Swiss surfers by summer 2020. Which wave pool tech will they use? The project is still shopping. While the surf industry has always been written by characters on the fringe, with the current wave pool boom we are now moving into a new, slick era of movers and shakers. It could

Sebastian Bosson is building a surf spot for 50,000 Swiss surfers by summer 2020. Which wave pool tech will they ...Continue ›


City Wave Germany

 |  News

What the hell is surf park management?

News

 Why the coming wave pool boom needs to consider the cost of a pizza slice... Artists mock-ups are the backbone to the coming wave pool boom. But they are big, dumb pretty things that make surfers daydream and investors (hopefully) get out their checkbooks. Mockups neglect the finer details, the important stuff that will see if wave pools stick around

 Why the coming wave pool boom needs to consider the cost of a pizza slice... Artists mock-ups are the backbone ...Continue ›